Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Introduction

I have finally decided to join the blogging party. I've had some reservations. Call me old fashioned, but I still believe in actual letters you have to mail at the post office, and holding a newspaper in your hands and reading it. A blog to me went hand in hand with e-mails and reading newspapers online. I thought it'd feel impersonal and detached. Like reading your journal out loud in front of everyone you know and their mothers.

But, I've decided to sit down and give it a shot. Instead of writing 10 page e-mails to family and friends, they can read about my experiences day to day, on this blog. I will be sharing my journal with them, and in a way this will be a great way to chronicle my time here. I've realized that my adventures in Korea are too valuable not to share with my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment